Wednesday, 01 November 2017
No two days are the same at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! As a Technology Analyst, you’ll work alongside clients as you help them make a real difference to their customers: your friends, family and neighbors.
You’ll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
· Designing and Developing Technology solutions that meet client requirements, from analysis to implementation
· Supporting the core of Accenture Technology’s Business
· Programming and Testing: Design, code and test business applications that impact our clients businesses and help with digital disruption
· Aligning technology with business strategy and goals, working directly with the client to gather requirements and to analyze and design best practice technology solutions
· Focusing on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and providing advisory work for the IT function itself
What You’ll Learn
Your knowledge is our most valuable asset, so we’ll invest in your development from your first day.
And realizing you need to be up to speed as soon as possible, we’ll make sure you have all the training you need to fully understand the latest technologies.
In addition to a structured and detailed induction program and supportive graduate community, you can look forward to mentoring from some of our most successful leaders.
This training will help you get the all-round skills for success but it will be your experience that will really make the difference, which is why the variety of live project work we’ll give you will be so important.
– Basic qualifications
What Are We Looking For?
You can join Accenture from any academic discipline; and we’re particularly keen to recruit graduates from math, science, engineering and technology backgrounds.
You’ll need to be:
· Digitally/Technology savvy
· Problem-Solver: breaks complex problems into parts and proposes possible solutions
· Effective Communicator: listens to accurately captures others’ ideas, feedback concerns; articulates ideas in a clear engaging manner
· Relationship-Builder: displays high levels of emotional intelligence: uses own others’ time intelligently; knows when to engage when to listen; quickly builds establishes trust with clients and teams
· Creative: enjoys exploring alternative possibilities and outcomes; has an entrepreneurial mindset drawn to opportunities, innovation new value creation
· High Learning Agility: assimilates information learns new techniques methodologies quickly; enjoys learning
· Takes the Initiative: asks for and applies feedback to improve performance and quality of work; asks for help when needed
· Adaptable: comfortable dealing with ambiguity resilient when faced with change uncertainty
· Outcome-focused: seeks to understand the broader team priorities/goal aligns own work to them
· Proficiency in English
· Availability to work on different projects/different locations
· Programming course work, technical architecture coursework, system lifecycle understanding, software engineering
Overall, we’re looking for relentlessly curious problem-solvers with an interest in how technology can make a real difference to businesses.
Driven, ambitious and inquisitive, if you’re always keen to learn new things and push yourself, we want to hear from you.