Monday, 11 December 2017
Anglo American is offering learnerships in the following fields, Electrician, Fitter, Diesel Mechanic, Auto Electrician, Learner Miner.
Disciplines you can apply for:
- 3x Electrician
- 3x Fitter
- 2x Diesel Mechanic
- 1x Auto Electrician
- 1x Learner Miner
- A high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent with Maths (not Maths literacy Functional Maths) and Physical Science OR
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able and, prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Exposure in the Engineering Sector of Mining will be advantageous.
- Certified copies of qualifications not 90 days older, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- Please indicate which trade you are applying for.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
- No Criminal Record
- Be able to obtain Police Clearance in compliance with Explosives Act 15 of 2003 as amended
N3 Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.
Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting Machining Theory.
Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Mechanic Theory.
Engineering Science, Mathematicise, Industrial Electronics; Auto Electrical Trade Theory.
Three years’ work at an opencast Blasting Section; Blasting Assistant Skills Programme; Competent person A Skills Programme.
CLICK “NEXT” TO VIEW HOW TO APPLY