National Skills Fund / Work Integrated Learning
- Assisting managers with projects administration
- Assisting Directorates with office administration duties
- Sorting of data from SETAs, UoT’s and TVET
- Managing the incoming and outgoing of data to stakeholders.
- Assisting with compilation of claims
- Assist to design relevant audit procedures for planned audits.
- Assisting with execution of audits as per the internal audit plan , in accordance with internal audit methodology and International Standards of Internal Audit.
- Assist with the conducting of legal research and provide legal advice including drafting legal opinions
- Assist with ensuring compliance to risk management polici es, procedures and systems
- Update the risk register, compliance report and central litigation and investment register.
- Assist with maintaining of accurate weekly timesheets and monitoring hours spend against available budget and provide regular reports.
N Dip / Degree: Public / Office / Admin Management, Project / Financial Management, Information Technology, Legal Assistance, Communication, Public Relation, Data Capture, Supply Chain Management, Auditing, Management Assistant, ResearchRef No: SD / 2018 / 27