The Glencore is offering the Latest Graduate Internships 2018 in Rustenburg, South Africa. The P1 and P2 Internship Programme 2018 is available for graduate students. The Glencore Internships 2018 are available in the following fields.
- Mechanical Engineering Internships
- Electrical Engineering Internships
- Mining Engineering Internships
- Metallurgy Engineering Internships
- Geology Internships
- Environmental Sciences Internships
If you are looking for the Glencore Internship Programme 2018, you have come to the right place. Glencore Careers and Glencore Jobs usually remain available in South Africa, and now you can avail the Glencore Vacancies available for interns. The Glencore Internship Training Jobs 2018 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Engineering Jobs or Engineering Careers in near future. The Glencore Engineering Internships 2018 will kick start your career, so you should not miss the P1 P2 Internships 2018 in order to get the valuable experience in the field. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Glencore P1 and P2 Internship Opportunities 2018 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned / recruitment department.
Glencore Internships 2018: P1 and P2 Engineering Internships in South Africa
Ref. No: TSS01 / 28 / 02 / 2018
- Environmental Sciences
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Western Mines
- The practical internship provide work experience to student studying towards or who have completed qualifications In the above faculties
- The programme is composed of practical work experience exposure P1 for 6 months and P2 for 6 months
- The Company as a host will provide students with practical workplace exposure and projects which will be submitted to the institute, where projects will be marked and the student awarded with qualification
- The practical internship also requires the student to enter into a tripartite agreement between the student. Host Company and the MQA.
Candidate’s skills and experience required:
- Studying towards a diploma in the relevant field
- Completed S1-S4 for practical training P2 requirements
- Medically fit • Good knowledge of the EISEC system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer Literate in the Microsoft packages.
Closing Date: 22 March 2018
How To Apply for P1 and P2 Internship Programme 2018: Engineering Internships at Glencore South Africa
Applications: E-mail: [email protected]
Send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, quoting the relevant reference number, to fax: 086 495 4579 or the e-mail address indicated at each post.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Glencore Vacancies 2018 available for interns.